Housing Pro 2020™SKU: ES-HP-2020
Just provide an overview of your mental and medical health history and we’ll setup an appointment with a licensed professional. Engage with them over secure video calls.
Our providers (typically MD, PhD, or Doctor of Nursing Practice) are licensed, reside, and practice in your state. Our entire process is 100% HIPAA compliant, so your health care information is guarded using the best technology on the market.
Housing Pro 2020 fully complies with HUD’s recently updated Fair Housing guidance.
Your fee includes provider copay, clinical evaluation, approval recommendation, and:
- Proprietary comprehensive intake exam.
- Video-based assessment plus a therapy session with a licensed professional (typically MD, PhD, or Doctor of Nursing Practice).
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- For those approved, an emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation valid for six months, containing every written element required by law.
- Just amazing customer service™.
Those who qualify receive a customized emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation allowing them to:
- Bring their animal into any kind of housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
- Not required to pay any extra fees for an assistance animal.
- No weight or breed restriction imposed.
- Your dog or cat is qualified as an emotional support animal, not a service animal.
About your payment
We make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain the highest level of security.
Housing Pro Classic
Shop now for Housing Pro Classic.
From a next day appointment to having our provider chat with your landlord – with our additional services you can custom tailored to fit your needs. You also have the option of purchasing additional services now or after you been qualified (up to 14 days).