So, if I was shopping online, I’d make sure I could speak with someone on the phone. That’s the number one rule — talk to someone, and when (if) you get them on the phone, ask the following:
- The location (city) of their doctor(s).
- Ask for the vendor’s business address. I would verify their location and closely examine their reviews.
- We employ cutting edge technology to protect your financial and mental health information. Your purchase is protected by $100,000 in identity theft insurance (McAfee) and we use Stripe (the best in the biz) as our credit card processor. We fully comply with federal HIPAA guidelines.
- Our intake exam is comprehensive … there’s no shortcut.
- And lastly, we’re soon to be launching ESA Smart, our online university offering training and certification for professionals.